We would like to ask our community for support through Annual Giving which allows us to develop the educational experience for our girls. Through the generosity of parents, grandparents, alumni, local businesses, staff and friends, our Women of Mercy will continue thriving in their studies.
In 2019 we have a large project ahead as we hope to construct a school playground for the benefit of all St Mary's College students, particularly our younger Year 7 and 8 students who are new to the College environment. This is an expensive project, and we need support to help make it happen. All donations received through Annual Giving this year will focus on that development for our girls. If preferred however, we would be pleased to direct any contribution towards other areas, these may include:
- Student Scholarship Fund - to support a graduating student's first year of Tertiary study,
- Teacher Scholarship Fund - to enable teaching staff to experience professional development,
- Sport and Music Excellence Fund - to support either a sports team or musical group at the College,
- Compassionate Fund - to support families in times of crisis or financial pressure,
- St Mary's College Capital Fund - to support future facility development for our Women of Mercy.
We would be pleased to offer appropriate recognition for any contribution, and we would tailor specific recognition to suit your marketing needs. Every gift, no matter the size, will allow us to make a positive difference for students.