St Mary’s College will provide an excellent education for students enabling them to take their place in society as confident life-long learners and as women who value and hold the truths of the Catholic Church and the Mercy tradition of compassion and social justice.
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your daughter at St Mary's College.
Enrolments have now closed for 2023. Late applications will be accepted where there are spaces.
Why St. Mary's College ?
- A Catholic education in the Mercy tradition
- These Catholic, Mercy values are at the heart of what we do
- Preparing students for the world that they will graduate into, "21st Century Women of Mercy"
- High academic results
- All students supported in their learning
- Holistic education including a variety of musical, sporting, cultural and other activities.
- Long history and tradition of Music - all students in Years 7-9 learn a musical instrumnet
- Maximum roll of 1000 which is large enought to offer a wide range of opportunities and subjects, but small enough that people know you well and you know all the students in your level
- Excellent faclities including purpose built science labs, gymnasium, swimming pool, technology spaces and refurbished classrooms
A virtual welcome to St. Mary’s College was held on Monday 14 March. You can view the recording here https://vimeo.com/687839797/b90a1b49d2
Questions that were asked and answered are summarised here.
You can also see a little bit about College life in these videos:
Enrolment Process - NZ residents
- Please make sure you have the required documents ready to upload before starting the online application.
- Complete Section A online and upload and attach all other required documents.
Applications will be considered for acceptance when Section A is completed, and all documents are provided.
Preference students - 5.1 - copy of Catholic baptismal certificate if baptised and any sacramental certificates
Preference students - 5.2 - 5.5 - copy of sponsor's baptismal certificate
Non-preference students - a reference from your church community or current school
Copy of birth certificate
Non-NZ residents - a copy of the student's passport with visa/permit which states the student is a domestic student
Copy of student’s most recent school report
A copy of your daughter's immunisation certificate
One passport-sized photo
Enrolment - International Students
Our Open Day in 2021 was cancelled due to COVID-19 Alert Level 4lockdown. Some of our students helped share stories of their time at St Mary's College.
Please check out the videos below: