“St Mary’s College will provide an excellent education for students enabling them to take their place in society as confident life-long learners and as women who value and hold the truths of the Catholic Church and the Mercy tradition of compassion and social justice”.
How to enrol at St Mary’s College
Complete an Application for Enrolment Form either from this page or request one from the College.
Return the completed form to:
The Enrolment Officer
St Mary’s College
PO Box 47003
Enrolment Application Forms
Please send all the following documents - NB applications will not be accepted unless all documents are completed.
- St Mary's College Enrolment Form - Section A
- St Mary's College Enrolment Form - Section B
- Preference Students (Catholic) - The Preference of Enrolment Certificate signed by the Parish Priest
- Use of Devices and Internet Agreement BYOD - signed student agreement
- Two passport-sized photos attached to your application
- Non-preference students – a reference from your church community or primary school
- Copy of Catholic Baptismal Certificate if baptised and any Sacramental Certificates
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Non NZ residents - a copy of passport with visa/permit which states the student is a domestic student
- Copy of student’s most recent school report
Enrolments for 2020 and 2021 have closed - Waiting List only
Enrolment Dates for 2022
The Enrolment Dates for 2022 are to be confirmed.
General Enrolment Queries
Enrolments - International Students