“St Mary’s College will provide an excellent education for students enabling them to take their place in society as confident life-long learners and as women who value and hold the truths of the Catholic Church and the Mercy tradition of compassion and social justice”.
How to enrol at St Mary’s College
Complete an Application for Enrolment Form either from this page or request one from the College.
Return the completed form to:
The Enrolment Officer
St Mary’s College
PO Box 47003
Enrolment Application Forms - (2020 Enrolments Now Open)
Please send all the following documents - NB applications will not be accepted unless all documents are completed.
- St Mary's College Enrolment Form - Section A
- St Mary's College Enrolment Form - Section B
- Preference Students (Catholic) - The Preference of Enrolment Certificate signed by the Parish Priest
- Use of Devices and Internet Agreement BYOD - signed student agreement
- Two passport-sized photos attached to your application
- Non-preference students – a reference from your church community or primary school
- Copy of Catholic Baptismal Certificate if baptised and any Sacramental Certificates
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Non NZ residents - a copy of passport with visa/permit which states the student is a domestic student
- Copy of student’s most recent school report
Open Day - Thursday 7 March, 2019
We wish to thank everyone who attended our Open Day on Thursday 7 March. We also thank our wonderful students and staff who worked hard to make this a great day for all visitors. We had hundreds of people turn out for the two event sessions, and our senior students and staff provided enjoyable interactive guided tours around our facilities for prospective students and their families. Don't worry if you missed the event, you can still get in touch below or click here to view our prospectus.
Thursday 21 March, 2019
Enrolments for Year 7 and limited places for Year 9 in 2020 CLOSE
Enrolments for other levels will be considered.
Tuesday 30 April, 2019
Acceptance of offer CLOSE