St Mary’s College will provide an excellent education for students enabling them to take their place in society as confident life-long learners and as women who value and hold the truths of the Catholic Church and the Mercy tradition of compassion and social justice.
Enrolments open Monday 12 February 2024 for Year 7 and 9 students. A small number of placements are available for other year levels.
OPEN DAY - Thursday 7 March 2024, commecncing 2.30pm and 6.30pm - Paul Keane Gymnasium. Both sessions deliver the same information.
Enrolments close Friday 15 March 2024.
Enrolment Process - NZ residents
- Please make sure you have the required documents ready to upload before starting the online application
- Complete the online enrolment form and upload and attach all other required documents
- Applications will be considered for acceptance when the online enrolment form is completed, and all documents are provided
- St Mary's College Enrolment Policy
- St Mary's College has no zoning restrictions.
- Thank you for your interest in enrolling your daughter at St Mary's College
Preference students - 5.1 - copy of Catholic baptismal certificate if baptised and any sacramental certificates
Preference students - 5.2 - 5.5 - copy of sponsor's baptismal certificate
Non-preference students - a reference from your church community or current school
Copy of birth certificate
Non-NZ residents - a copy of the student's passport with visa/permit which states the student is a domestic student
Copy of student’s most recent school report
A copy of your daughter's immunisation certificate
One passport-sized photo
Enrolment - International Students
Why St Mary's College?
- A Catholic education in the Mercy tradition
- These Catholic, Mercy values are at the heart of what we do
- Preparing students for the world that they will graduate into, "21st Century Women of Mercy"
- High academic results
- All students supported in their learning
- Holistic education including a variety of musical, sporting, cultural and other activities.
- Long history and tradition of Music - all students in Years 7-9 learn a musical instrumnet
- Maximum roll of 1000 which is large enought to offer a wide range of opportunities and subjects, but small enough that people know you well and you know all the students in your level
- Excellent faclities including purpose built science labs, gymnasium, swimming pool, technology spaces and refurbished classrooms
VIRTUAL WELCOME - MARCH 2022
A virtual welcome to St. Mary’s College was held on Monday 14 March. You can view the recording here https://vimeo.com/687839797/b90a1b49d2
Questions that were asked and answered are summarised here.
You can also see a little bit about College life in these videos:
Our Open Day in 2021 was cancelled due to COVID-19 Alert Level 4lockdown. Some of our students helped share stories of their time at St Mary's College.
Please check out the videos below: