St Mary’s College will provide an excellent education for students enabling them to take their place in society as confident life-long learners and as women who value and hold the truths of the Catholic Church and the Mercy tradition of compassion and social justice.
OPEN DAY 2023
Enrolment Process - NZ residents
- Please make sure you have the required documents ready to upload before starting the online application
- Complete the online enrolment form and upload and attach all other required documents
- Applications will be considered for acceptance when the online enrolment form is completed, and all documents are provided
- St Mary's College Enrolment Policy
- Thank you for your interest in enrolling your daughter at St Mary's College
St Mary's College ONLINE enrolment form
Preference students (Catholic) - the St Mary's College preference of enrolment certificate signed by the parish priest
Preference students - 5.1 - copy of Catholic baptismal certificate if baptised and any sacramental certificates
Preference students - 5.2 - 5.5 - copy of sponsor's baptismal certificate
Non-preference students - a reference from your church community or current school
Copy of birth certificate
Non-NZ residents - a copy of the student's passport with visa/permit which states the student is a domestic student
Copy of student’s most recent school report
A copy of your daughter's immunisation certificate
One passport-sized photo
Use of Devices and Internet Agreement BYOD - signed student agreement
Enrolment - International Students
Why St Mary's College?
- A Catholic education in the Mercy tradition
- These Catholic, Mercy values are at the heart of what we do
- Preparing students for the world that they will graduate into, "21st Century Women of Mercy"
- High academic results
- All students supported in their learning
- Holistic education including a variety of musical, sporting, cultural and other activities.
- Long history and tradition of Music - all students in Years 7-9 learn a musical instrumnet
- Maximum roll of 1000 which is large enought to offer a wide range of opportunities and subjects, but small enough that people know you well and you know all the students in your level
- Excellent faclities including purpose built science labs, gymnasium, swimming pool, technology spaces and refurbished classrooms
VIRTUAL WELCOME - MARCH 2022
A virtual welcome to St. Mary’s College was held on Monday 14 March. You can view the recording here https://vimeo.com/687839797/b90a1b49d2
Questions that were asked and answered are summarised here.
You can also see a little bit about College life in these videos:
Carmel Carroll - Choir Director 2013-2020
Maia - Music Prefect and French Horn
Trinity - Music Prefect and Cello
Our Open Day in 2021 was cancelled due to COVID-19 Alert Level 4lockdown. Some of our students helped share stories of their time at St Mary's College.
Please check out the videos below: