The St Mary's College Library supports students in becoming confident, connected and inquiring lifelong learners.
This vision is achieved by:
- Supporting Teaching and Learning within the school.
- Selecting, acquiring and organising material to support the school curriculum.
- Promoting equity and Treaty of Waitangi goals in its facilities, services, resources and programmes.
- Promoting development of essential learning skills.
- Providing opportunities for students to develop information skills through print and non-print material including information technology and to use them competently.
- Supporting co-curricular programmes with its resources.
Monday to Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm
More information to come.