We are following guidelines provided by the Ministries of Health and Education.
We have four Alert Levels to battle COVID-19. Please click here to view these in more detail.
We are now at Alert Level 2 which means the school is open to students and staff.
How To Protect Yourself and Others:
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with sick people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
- Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms and have been to any countries or territories of concern or have been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19.
St. Mary’s College:
- We are now open to all students and staff.
- Our main form of communication with our parent community is via newsletter and email.
I Am Hope This is the youth / community support group run by The Key to Life, started by Mike King
Nathan Wallis Facebook Nathan provides some helpful videos for parents and whanau
Mental Health Foundation Tips for taking care of your mental health and wellbeing during COVID-19
Depression.org Health Promotion Agency website aimed at helping people manage depression