“St Mary’s College will provide an excellent education for students enabling them to take their place in society as confident life-long learners and as women who value and hold the truths of the Catholic Church and the Mercy tradition of compassion and social justice”.
How to enrol at St Mary’s College
Complete an Application for Enrolment Form either from this page or request one from the College.
Return the completed form to:
The Enrolment Officer
St Mary’s College
PO Box 47003
Enrolment Application Forms
Please send all the following documents - NB applications will not be accepted unless all documents are completed.
- St. Mary's College Enrolment Form
- Preference Students (Catholic) - The Preference of Enrolment Certificate signed by the Parish Priest
- Use of Devices and Internet Agreement BYOD - signed student agreement
- Two passport-sized photos attached to your application
- Non-preference students – a reference from your church community or primary school
- Copy of Catholic Baptismal Certificate if baptised and any Sacremental Certificates
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Non NZ residents - a copy of passport with visa/permit which states the student is a domestic student
- Copy of student’s most recent school report
Enrolment Details for 2019
Enrolments for 2019 have now CLOSED.
Enrolment Details for 2020
Enrolments for 2020 Open on Monday 4 February, 2019
Open Day - Thursday 7 March, 2019
Two sessions will be held, 2.30pm or 6.30pm in the Paul Keane Gymnasium. We will begin with a welcome followed by a guided tour organised by our Year 13 students. All welcome, including prospective students, parents, grandparents and whanau. A prospectus and enrolment pack will be available. NB There are stairs on the route.
Thursday 21 March, 2019
Enrolments for Year 7 and limited places for Year 9 in 2020 CLOSE.
Enrolments for other levels will be considered.
Thursday 2 May, 2019
Acceptance of offer CLOSE